9/27/10

August 10th, 11th and 12th 1951


August 10th Friday

Hot and MORE HOT!
Guessed we sewed most all day on dresses. I taken Mom's dress down to Margaret's to have button holes made. Cecil + Ruth came home from trip about 3pm brought me set of S + P shakers.
Slop Jars.

Got new brass alter set from Reading Pa. Flowers awful purty (*awful purty is then crossed out!)
$113.00 sure nice.
Jackson went to Richmond to Reunion.

August 11th Saturday


We canned 17 pt tomatoes then ML called said Mom was sick for me to come up; I went at 11, came back at 2:30 or 3, has cold in shoulder. E cleaned & mopped and just was resting when we came back. Went back up in evening till 9
George + Flossie + Sonny Mr. Mrs Moore was in town.
Had little rain.

August 12th Sunday
Second Sunday, the Ryman reunion at Richmond at Jim's awful hot. E, G + I went up to town G + Warren went fishing E staid at ML's Mom feeling better, still in bed. I went out to Patmos not very many at church. Came back to ML's for dinner. We taken chicken, beans, corn and lots up for dinner. Had a little shower of rain. Jackson's over at Richmond to reunion.

No comments:

Post a Comment