3/23/11

March 10th, 11th, 12th and 13th 1951


March 10, 1951
Saturday

Worked around all day at first thing, then another, then another…
G put new seat covers on car and cleaned it out.
I baked a cake.

In Evening I taken ML home + her clothes.

March 11, 1951
Sunday

Very good day.
I went up to Church then to MJ for dinner. Stopped at ML she feels some better.

G went to river in evening, didn’t get any.
I wrote letter to Aid business.

Harold H went to Winco hospital had blood clot in his arm; infection caused by a hurt, ruptured blood vessel.

March 12, 1951
Monday

Linda J B day
Was cloudy this AM. 
Up to dinner, men starting on Church work.
G felt bad all day, was down nearly all day. I didn’t feel so hot myself. But no matter, plenty of other days to work when you feel better!

March 13, 1951
Tuesday

Garlan B-day

What a day! It rained so hard, then snowed. Got so much colder it was really disagreeable out.

G went for eggs 44. Didn’t feel good but went anyway
I joined the one top of quilt together. Real purty I think.


No comments:

Post a Comment