1/28/11

January 26th, 27th and 28th 1951

January 26, 1951
Friday

Cold as 500 today, where it's hard on a fellow.

I done work outside and the rest of th day I was inside quilted nearly all day.
Drixie and the girls were over till 1 o'clock. Ruth nursing in Winc tonite.
Bess is coming home tomorrow, Sat. Feels pretty good

7 lambs are cold too.

January 27, 1951
Saturday


G rested. I quilted I cleaned up some in PM was home all day + nite.
Had letter from E, said her arm + leg was getting better now.

January 28, 1951
Sunday


In Am was right nice...the longer the day went, the more cloudy. I went up to Church then to MJ for dinner. Good chili, good lemon pie.
G wanted to go fishing but Bob wouldn't go, wait til Monday Eve

(Later writes in) Monday Eve it was raining, so...

No comments:

Post a Comment