2/16/11

February 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th 1951

February 9, 1951
Friday


Real cold I tell you. G had to load up to cold to put eggs out. I worked on J's coat, sent it back today.
In evening I went to TB with ImaJean + Eve to World day of prayer at Methodist Church.
Awful cold!

February 10, 1951
Saturday



Got up late, done all the work and ironed till noon. G didn't get up till 11:30 then had to take car to garage to have radiator fixed. Didn't get home till 7. We ate Supper then slept.

COLD!

Earl K's birthday 54


February 11, 1951
Sunday


Very nice day some cloudiness. I went up to Patmos to Church. Then to MJ's for dinner in PM. She + I went in, ML is sick with a bad cold + tightness on her chest. Said she felt some better.
Got supper and then slept like pigs!

February 12, 1951
Monday

Abe + Sid's B day. Both are dead now. Was a beautiful day. I worked out in yard and on porch till noon. In PM Marge _ I walked up to see Bess F.
G went up to see Eagle about Harvey's beef and then to garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment